Friday, July 26, 2013

Get LG's make-up look

Want to steal Lauren's make-up look for yourself? This post will help you to achieve Lauren's gorgeous, sun-kissed glow with the exact products she uses.



Lauren's make up always looks perfectly polished - her look is effortless yet very put together and strikes the perfect balance between natural and party. She loves being bronzed with glowing skin, glossy lips and gorgeous defined eyes. We caught up with Lauren's make-up artist Olivia Sandy (who also happens to be one of our Essex Angels!) to find out the exact products she uses on Lauren and how to achieve her look.

Eyes

Olivia says: "Lauren's favorite look tends to be a smokey eye using warm browns, gold and copper colours. I use my Urban Decay - Naked 2 palette and I use 'Chopper' on the lid and 'Busted' in the crease. I also use Mac 'Copperings' or an orangey-brown under her eye on her bottom lash line. I use Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner on her upper lash line. I then add Lauren's Way Midnight Diva lashes and add a light coat of Benefit 'They're Real' mascara."


Face

Olivia says: "For Lauren's flawless look I start with L'oreal Nude Magique CC cream as a primer, it comes out green and takes away redness. I then use Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation and set it with Mac Studio Fix powder. I use Benefit Dallas to contour her face, using it under her cheekbones and then Mac Springsheen blusher on the apples of her cheeks. I finish with Mac Mineralize Skin finish in Gold Deposit which I use as a highlighter."


Lips

Olivia says: "On Lauren's lips I use the Mac Lip Liner 'Spice' and I usually just fill her lips in with this colour."


Olivias Top application tips:

- Always do your eye make-up before doing your face, this way you can wipe away any bits of eyeshadow that fall down on the cheeks and under the eye.

- To compliment your eye colour choose colours which contrast with your eye colour. Lauren has blue eyes so using warm browns and coppers enhances her eye colour. For blue eyes use Golds, coppers, browns and pinks. For Green eyes use purples, bronzes and golds and for Brown eyes use black, blues and golds.

Olivia working on Lauren's make-up

If you fancy having Lauren's look then Olivia is available to book via our Essex Angels service. Our angels can come to you in the comfort of your own home, hotel or office and get you looking glam for that special occasion. We have lots of packages available, take a look at our price list here



Love LW x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment